2017年2月23日 星期四

要不要來隻蜘蛛?





See the hard part where you have the teeth?
你看到有硬牙的部分吧?

Take the fangs out.
先取出尖牙。

Have you done this before?
你以前做過這個?

是啊
Yeah

I think it’s always been a part of the diet, the bugs, but then I think
我認為它就是飲食的一部分,蟲子,但然後我就想到

There is a truth to survivals during the war of course.
當然,在戰爭期間想要倖存的道理。

When people were being starved they were able to survive on
當人們餓壞時,他們就能夠生存下來了!

Things like this and they did
像這樣的事,還有其它他們做過的事。

When were the first time you had this bugs?
妳第一次在什麼時候吃過這蟲子?

I first had them when I was first in the country.
當我第一次來到這個國家,我是第一次吃到它們。

Crickets, you start with crickets. Crickets and a beer and then you
蟋蟀,你從蟋蟀開始。 蟋蟀和啤酒,然後妳

kind of move up to tarantulas.
就有點往上進階到狼蛛。

Go ahead.
放下去吧!

How do you flip a scorpion?
你如何翻轉蝎子?

Good? Is that good guys?
棒嗎? 這很棒吧,孩子?

Dinner
晚餐!

You want to share a spider?
你要不要來隻蜘蛛?

Hot?
燙嗎?

It’s actually really good the flavour.
真的,它味道實際上是很棒的。

Nice. I can see why you’re into this.
真棒!我可以看出妳為什麼這麼投入這個了。

It’s hard to chew the scorpion.
蝎子很難咀嚼。

Dry chips. Like chips? Yeah.
乾脆片。喜歡脆片? 是啊!

Yeah like flavorless chips.
是啊,像無味道的脆片。

Many surprises.
太多驚喜了!





沒有留言:

張貼留言